The “Event Management Software Market” 2019 report provides market size (value and volume), market share, growth rate by types, applications, and combines both qualitative and quantitative methods to make micro and macro forecasts in different regions or countries. Event Management Software Market report also aims to provide useful and comprehensive insights into current market trends and future growth scenarios. Event Management Software market report contains information like SWOT analysis, business highlights, strength, weakness, threats and opportunities of industry.
Top Manufacturers of Event Management Software Market Are:
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/13999411
Scope of the Report:
Event Management Software Market Report Answers the Following Questions:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2024?
- What are the key factors driving the global Event Management Software market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global Event Management Software market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global Event Management Software market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global Event Management Software market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the relevant regions.
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global Event Management Software market?
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13999411
Key Market Trends:
Media and Entertainment Segment Expected to Register a Significant Growth
Event management software proves to be highly beneficial for third-party planners when compared to in-house planners, as the third-party planners plan more than a single concert or show that occur at any time of the year. It is estimated that some of the most popular festivals and events, such as Classic East, Sao Paulo Trip, and Outside Land Music and Art Festival, gross more than USD 16 million per event.
Such colossal involvement of revenue makes media and entertainment events one of the most complicated events to plan, compared to events hosted by several other sectors, such as the educational and industrial. Furthermore, downtime in any event organizing process has a terrible effect on the reputation of the events. In many cases, many media and entertainment events are hosted for charity purposes, and hence, any deviations in the planning process or the software may put a dent in the reputation of the organizers.
The very facts that the average ticket price for a music tour concert was around USD 85 million as of 2017 and that more than 20 million people attend such concerts indicate the complexity of these events. Hence, most of the planners in the sector prefer to be accurate by using some event management software, giving a vast scope for increased adoption of this software over the forecast period.
North America Region to Hold Significant Share
North America is expected to occupy around half of the global market share during the forecast period, owing to the increased adoption of this software for athletics events in educational institutions, film festivals, marathons, and various other private events. The presence of many established players, coupled with the presence of small and new entrants in the region, is one of the significant factors augmenting the market growth.
The increasing demand for enhanced and efficient management of events in the region has led to partnerships between companies in the market and event organizers. For instance, Events.com’s proprietary technology platform provided an event management software, which delivered registration services, ticket cancellation insurance, sponsorship sales, and management technology, for the 2018 Rite Aid Cleveland Marathon. Moreover, the increasing frequency of cultural and sports events, such as the New York Marathon, which is the largest in the world, may aid the market growth.
In 2017, the event management software startup, Gather, received a strategic investment to help restaurants and venues manage and grow their private events businesses. The investment of USD 55 million by Vista Equity Partners in Gather depicts the importance of these event management companies. Moreover, as the market is witnessing the entry of new players, such investments in the near future are expected to boost the event management software market.
Market Dynamics: –
- Drivers: (Developing regions and growing markets)
- Limitations: (Regional, Key Player facing Issues, Future Barriers for growth)
- Opportunities: (Regional, Growth Rate, Competitive, Consumption)
The report provides key statistics on the market status of the Event Management Software Market manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the Event Management Software.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/13999411
- Analyzing the size of the Event Management Software market on the basis of value and volume.
- Accurately calculating the market segments, consumption, and other dynamic factors of different sections of the global Event Management Software market.
- Determining the key dynamics of the Event Management Software market.
- Highlighting significant trends of the Event Management Software market in terms of manufacture, revenue, and sales.
- Deeply summarizing top players of the Event Management Software market and showing how they compete in the industry.
- Studying industry processes and costs, product pricing, and various trends related to them.
- Displaying the performance of different regions and countries in the global Event Management Software market.
Detailed TOC of Event Management Software Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.3 Market Drivers
4.3.1 Growing Importance of Mobile Applications as Vital Marketing Tools
4.3.2 Software Integration Across the Enterprise to Hold the Key to Greater ROI
4.4 Market Restraints
4.4.1 Lack of Awareness across Emerging Economies
4.5 Industry Attractiveness Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.5.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.5.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.5.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Software
5.1.1 Event Marketing Software
5.1.2 Event Planning Software
5.1.3 Venue and Ticket Management Software
5.1.4 Analytics and Reporting Software
5.1.5 Other Software
5.2 By Organization Size
5.2.1 Small and Medium Enterprises
5.2.2 Large-scale Enterprises
5.3 By End User
5.3.4 Media and Entertainment
5.3.5 Other End Users
5.4.1 North America
5.4.4 Latin America
5.4.5 Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Etouches Inc.
6.1.2 Active Network LLC
6.1.3 XING SE
6.1.4 Cvent Inc.
6.1.5 Eventbrite Inc.
6.1.6 RunSignUp Inc.
6.1.7 Event Espresso
6.1.8 TryBooking Pty Ltd
6.1.9 EMS Software LLC
6.1.10 SignUpGenius Inc.
6.1.11 Certain Inc.
6.1.12 Ungerboeck Software International Inc.
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: