The “Joint Replacement Market” 2019 report provides market size (value and volume), market share, growth rate by types, applications, and combines both qualitative and quantitative methods to make micro and macro forecasts in different regions or countries. Joint Replacement Market report also aims to provide useful and comprehensive insights into current market trends and future growth scenarios. Joint Replacement market report contains information like SWOT analysis, business highlights, strength, weakness, threats and opportunities of industry.
Top Manufacturers of Joint Replacement Market Are:
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14245052
Scope of the Report:
Joint Replacement Market Report Answers the Following Questions:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2024?
- What are the key factors driving the global Joint Replacement market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global Joint Replacement market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global Joint Replacement market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global Joint Replacement market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the relevant regions.
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global Joint Replacement market?
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14245052
Key Market Trends:
Knee Replacement is Expected to Hold a Significant Market Share in the Procedure Segment
The knee replacement segment is the leading segment, expected to witness major growth during the forecast periods, owing to the rising burden of the geriatric population, the growing prevalence of osteoarthritis and other chronic diseases like osteoporosis, and diabetes. Total knee arthroplasty (TKA), also known as total knee replacement, is one of the most frequently performed orthopaedic procedures. Along with this, several studies have revealed the improvement in functionality after knee arthroplasty in the obese population. Data from The Second Australian Atlas of Healthcare Variation showed that 53% of total knee replacements in Australia are due to obesity, as obesity puts excess pressure on weight-bearing joints.
The Market is Dominated by North America and is Expected to Remain the Same in the Forecasted Period
Owing to the presence of well-established healthcare facilities, the rise in geriatric population in the region, and certain other factors, like the rising number of orthopaedic procedures, North America is likely to dominate the joint replacement market. In general, hip, knee and other joint replacement procedures are among the most common elective surgeries in the United States. The average age of patients undergoing hip replacement operations although continues to decrease, but more men are undergoing these operations than in the past, according to a study presented at the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons’ annual meeting. According to the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, by 2030, total knee replacement surgeries are projected to grow 673% to 3.5 million procedures per year. This high projected number is indicative of the likely market growth during the forecast period. In addition, the market is also driven by the presence of all the leading manufacturers of the studied market.
Market Dynamics: –
- Drivers: (Developing regions and growing markets)
- Limitations: (Regional, Key Player facing Issues, Future Barriers for growth)
- Opportunities: (Regional, Growth Rate, Competitive, Consumption)
The report provides key statistics on the market status of the Joint Replacement Market manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the Joint Replacement.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14245052
- Analyzing the size of the Joint Replacement market on the basis of value and volume.
- Accurately calculating the market segments, consumption, and other dynamic factors of different sections of the global Joint Replacement market.
- Determining the key dynamics of the Joint Replacement market.
- Highlighting significant trends of the Joint Replacement market in terms of manufacture, revenue, and sales.
- Deeply summarizing top players of the Joint Replacement market and showing how they compete in the industry.
- Studying industry processes and costs, product pricing, and various trends related to them.
- Displaying the performance of different regions and countries in the global Joint Replacement market.
Detailed TOC of Joint Replacement Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 Increasing Prevalence of Osteoarthritis
4.2.2 Rising Number of Cases of Orthopedic Injury
4.2.3 Increasing Geriatric Population
4.3 Market Restraints
4.3.1 Availability of Alternatives
4.3.2 Cost of the Procedure
4.4 Porter’s Five Force Analysis
4.4.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.4.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.4.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Procedure
5.1.1 Hip Replacement
5.1.2 Knee Replacement
5.1.3 Elbow Replacement
5.1.4 Ankle Replacement
5.1.5 Other Prodecures
5.2 By Products
184.108.40.206 Polymeric Biomaterials
5.2.2 Bone Grafts
5.2.3 Other Products
5.3.1 North America
220.127.116.11 Rest of Europe
18.104.22.168 South Korea
22.214.171.124 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.4 Middle East & Africa
126.96.36.199 South Africa
188.8.131.52 Rest of Middle East & Africa
5.3.5 South America
184.108.40.206 Rest of South America
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 B. Braun Melsungen AG
6.1.2 Corin Group
6.1.3 DJO Global, Inc.
6.1.4 Depuy Synthes (Johnson & Johnson)
6.1.5 Smith & Nephew
6.1.6 Stryker Corporation
6.1.7 Uteshiya Medicare
6.1.8 Wright Medical Group
6.1.9 Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc.
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: