The “Coil Coatings Market” report 2019 covers all the significant developments which are recently being adopted across the global market. The prime objective of Coil Coatings market report is to provides an in-depth analysis of all market dynamics including drivers and restraints, and trends and opportunities. The Coil Coatings market report covers both the demand and supply aspect of the market. The report also highlighted the future trends in the Coil Coatings market that will impact the demand during the forecast period.
Scope of the Report:
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14245286
Some of the Top Key Players of Coil Coatings Market Report Are:
- Market Dynamics – Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities
- Market Segmentation – Types, Applications, Regions, and Technology
- Market Trends
- Competitive Landscape
- SWOT Analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14245286
Key Market Trends:
Rising Demand from Building and Construction Industry
– The building and construction industry is by far the largest consumer of coil coatings. The main resins which are used extensively in construction are Polyester resin, Silicone Modified Polyester and Polyvinylidine Fluorides (PVDF) or Fluoropolymer. With the rising number of building codes that promote energy-efficient structures, home builders and consumers are gradually moving towards building strategies that deliver performance and energy savings in the long run.
– In addition to aesthetic look, durability, and functionality, coil coatings are known for its infrared reflective pigment technology. This technology saves energy on cooling by helping to ease the buildings interior temperature.
– According to the Department Of Energy, heating and cooling costs account for 48% of the energy use in a typical U.S. home. Capability to be molded into almost any shape, excellent resistance, superior longevity, infinite aesthetic color and texture options, and environmental benefits, make coil coatings a perfect option for both interior and exterior construction applications.
– Furthermore, it is also used in making gutters and downspouts as a part of rainwater collection installations. Another rising use of coil coatings is for various leaf and debris prevention systems that have recently been introduced to the market.
Asia-Pacific Region to Dominate the Market
– Asia-Pacific region dominated the global market share in 2018. Coil coatings due to its high-end aesthetics and long-lasting value are used in the building and construction industry in ceiling grids, doors, roofing & siding, windows, etc.
– As the construction industry continues to grow, the market for coil coatings too will rise. Globally, Asia-Pacific has the largest construction market which is led by India, China, and various South-east Asian countries.
– India has experienced significant interest from foreign investors in its infrastructural sector. Altico Capital, the non-banking finance company of Clearwater Capital Partners LLC has expressed interest to invest around USD 150 million to develop commercial office properties and improve the infrastructure sector over the next one and a half years. The Asian Development Bank approved a loan of USD 631 million to develop the Vishakhapatnam-Chennai industrial corridor. PTC India Financial Services (PFS) and India Infrastructure Finance Company Limited (IIFCL) entered into an agreement to provide funding for infrastructure projects in India. These are some of the few investments the country is expected to embark in the upcoming years.
– China, who is recently suffering a slump in its construction industry too is expected to recover in the next few years. According to forecasts of The Asian Development Bank (ADB), the country needs to spend USD 1.7 trillion annually from now until 2030 to meet its infrastructure needs.
– All such factors are expected to increase the demand for coil coatings in this region.
The Report Covers:
- Comprehensive research methodology of Coil Coatings market
- In-depth analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the global sleep aid market
- Insights about market determinants which are stimulating the global Coil Coatings market
- Detailed and extensive market segments with regional distribution of forecasted revenues
- Extensive profiles and recent developments of market players Companies Mentioned
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14245286
Detailed TOC of Coil Coatings Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Rising demand from building and construction industry
4.1.2 Stringent environmental regulations for conventional products
4.2.1 Increasing demand for light weight materials in the automobile industry
4.3 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
4.4 Porters 5 Force Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 Resin Type
5.1.2 Polyvinylidene Fluorides (PVDF)
5.2 End-user Industry
5.2.1 Building & Construction
5.2.2 Industrial & Domestic Appliances
188.8.131.52 South Korea
184.108.40.206 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.2 North America
220.127.116.11 United States
18.104.22.168 United Kingdom
22.214.171.124 Rest of Europe
5.3.4 South America
126.96.36.199 Rest of South America
5.3.5 Middle East & Africa
188.8.131.52 Saudi Arabia
184.108.40.206 South Africa
220.127.116.11 Rest of Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers & Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 Coil Coaters
18.104.22.168 Arconic Inc.
22.214.171.124 BDM Coil Coaters
126.96.36.199 Dura Coat Products
188.8.131.52 Goldin Metals, Inc.
184.108.40.206 Jupiter Aluminum Corporation
220.127.116.11 Metal Coaters System
18.104.22.168 Norsk Hydro ASA
22.214.171.124 Ralco Steels
126.96.36.199 Rautaruukki Corporation
188.8.131.52 Salzgitter Flachstahl GmbH
184.108.40.206 Tata Steel
220.127.116.11 United States Steel
6.4.2 Paint Suppliers
18.104.22.168 Axalta Coatings System, LLC
22.214.171.124 Kansai Paints
126.96.36.199 PPG Industries
188.8.131.52 The Sherwin-Williams Company
184.108.40.206 Yung Chi Paint & Varnish Mfg. Co., Ltd.
220.127.116.11 NOORO Coil Coatings Co., Ltd
18.104.22.168 Brillux GmbH & Co. KG
22.214.171.124 Nippon Paint
6.4.3 Pretreatment, Resins, Pigments, Equipment
126.96.36.199 Wacker Chemie AG
188.8.131.52 Bayer AG
184.108.40.206 Evonik Industries
220.127.116.11 HENKEL AG & CO. KGAA
18.104.22.168 SOLVAY SA
22.214.171.124 Covestro AG
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Increasing demand for fluoropolymer coatings for architectural applications
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: