The “Cumene Market” report 2019 covers all the significant developments which are recently being adopted across the global market. The prime objective of Cumene market report is to provides an in-depth analysis of all market dynamics including drivers and restraints, and trends and opportunities. The Cumene market report covers both the demand and supply aspect of the market. The report also highlighted the future trends in the Cumene market that will impact the demand during the forecast period.
Scope of the Report:
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14245234
Some of the Top Key Players of Cumene Market Report Are:
- Market Dynamics – Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities
- Market Segmentation – Types, Applications, Regions, and Technology
- Market Trends
- Competitive Landscape
- SWOT Analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14245234
Key Market Trends:
Growing Usage in Acetone Application
– More than 95% of the global acetone production is used as a by-product of phenol production, which involves the use of cumene.
– Acetone is used in a wide range of applications, such as the manufacturing of methyl methacrylate (MMA) & BPA, and as a solvent in the pharmaceutical and cosmetics industries.
– MMA is widely used for the production of PMMA resins, which are increasingly being used for the production of acrylic sheets in the construction industry. Automotive parts and medical devices are other applications of MMA.
– Due to the increase in demand for acetone globally and the setting up of new phenol/acetone production facilities, the cumene market is expected to witness a high growth rate during the forecast period.
China to Dominate the Demand in Asia-Pacific Region
– The demand for cumene in China is expected to rise at a great pace, due to the increase in demand for phenol and acetone.
– The demand for acetone is increasing at a fast rate in the country as a solvent and an intermediate for the production of PMMA used in automotive and medical industries after the extrusion and molding compounds.
– To increase the domestic supply, the China National Offshore Oil Corporation (CNOOC) and Shell have planned to commission a 350,000 metric ton per year of phenol/acetone unit, which is likely to produce around 10,000 metric ton of acetone and 18,000 metric ton of phenol per month.
– The China Petrochemical Development Corporation (CPDC) announced to start a 150,000 metric ton per year phenol-feed cyclohexanone unit in 2018.
– The increase in investments for the production of acetone and phenol is likely to increase the demand for cumene in China at a high rate in the coming years.
The Report Covers:
- Comprehensive research methodology of Cumene market
- In-depth analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the global sleep aid market
- Insights about market determinants which are stimulating the global Cumene market
- Detailed and extensive market segments with regional distribution of forecasted revenues
- Extensive profiles and recent developments of market players Companies Mentioned
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14245234
Detailed TOC of Cumene Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Increasing Demand for Phenol from the Plastic Industry
4.1.2 Increasing Use of Acetone as a Solvent
4.2.1 Harmful Effect due to Extended Exposure
4.2.2 Other Restraints
4.3 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
4.4 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
4.5 Feedstock Analysis
4.6 Technological Snapshot
4.7 Trade Analysis
4.8 Price Index
4.9 Regulatory Policy Analysis
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1.3 Paints and Enamels
5.1.4 High-octane Aviation Fuels
5.1.5 Other Applications
5.2 Manufacturing Process
5.2.1 Aluminum Chloride Catalyst
5.2.2 Solid Phosphoric Acid (SPA) Catalyst
5.2.3 Zeolite Catalyst
22.214.171.124 South Korea
126.96.36.199 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.2 North America
188.8.131.52 United States
184.108.40.206 United Kingdom
220.127.116.11 Rest of Europe
5.3.4 South America
18.104.22.168 Rest of South America
5.3.5 Middle East & Africa
22.214.171.124 Saudi Arabia
126.96.36.199 South Africa
188.8.131.52 Rest of Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers and Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.3 Domo Chemicals
6.4.4 ExxonMobil Corporation
6.4.6 Total SA
6.4.7 Royal Dutch Shell PLC
6.4.8 Sumitomo Chemical Co.
6.4.9 JXTG Nippon Oil and Energy Corporation
6.4.10 Prasol Chemicals Pvt Ltd
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Increasing Investments for New Capacity Additions
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: