The “Europe Automated Material Handling (AMH) Market” 2019 report provides market size (value and volume), market share, growth rate by types, applications, and combines both qualitative and quantitative methods to make micro and macro forecasts in different regions or countries. Europe Automated Material Handling (AMH) Market report also aims to provide useful and comprehensive insights into current market trends and future growth scenarios. Europe Automated Material Handling (AMH) market report contains information like SWOT analysis, business highlights, strength, weakness, threats and opportunities of industry.
Top Manufacturers of Europe Automated Material Handling (AMH) Market Are:
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14245130
Scope of the Report:
Europe Automated Material Handling (AMH) Market Report Answers the Following Questions:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2024?
- What are the key factors driving the global Europe Automated Material Handling (AMH) market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global Europe Automated Material Handling (AMH) market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global Europe Automated Material Handling (AMH) market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global Europe Automated Material Handling (AMH) market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the relevant regions.
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global Europe Automated Material Handling (AMH) market?
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14245130
Key Market Trends:
Automotive is Expected to Register a Significant Growth
In Europe, leading countries, such as France and Germany, are investing heavily in machinery and equipment. Their annual robot sales to the automotive industry, as a whole, increased by an average of 7% per year over the period of 2010-2015. During the aforementioned period, the demand from automotive part suppliers increased by 9%, due to a significant order for industrial robots from the motor vehicle sector. With the modernization and digitalization of production systems, the scope for employing innovative machinery and equipment is increasing.
World-class R&D infrastructure, complete industry value-chain integration, and highly qualified workforce create an internationally reputed automotive environment in France. In addition, investments and acquisitions by leading brands, to improve the speed and quality of production, are driving the growth of the automotive end-user vertical segment in the AMH market.
The demand-driven nature of the automotive supply chain in the United Kingdom (involving increasing levels of personalization within a vehicle) are forcing suppliers to the original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) to opt for automation (with greater levels of flexibility), thereby, leading to the growth of the automotive end-user vertical segment in the AMH market. Russia has the largest market for four wheelers in Europe and contributes heavily to the demand for automation of the assembly lines, of which conveyors are a major part. The major demand arises from this industry, after auto majors, like Volkswagen and Daimler, setup manufacturing facilities in the country.
Germany is Expected to Have the Largest Market Share
Germany is one of the major consumers of automated material handling solutions in the world. According to the recent estimates of the International Federation of Robotics (IFR), Germany has a high robot density (294 units per 10,000 workers), after countries, like South Korea and Japan.
Also, Germany, being one of the largest manufacturers of robots, the availability of automated material handling solutions in the country is comparatively high. As of 2017, Germany was the fifth-largest producer of robots in the world. (IFR).
The German automotive industry has one of the largest manufacturing sectors in the world. According to the Germany Trade and Investment (GTAI) agency, of all premium brand vehicle produced globally, over 70% are German-OEM manufactured.
Many top manufacturers in the country are investing in expansion activities. For example, Audi, the third-largest maker of luxury automobiles in the world, based in Germany, plans to invest more than USD 50 billion over the next five years to expand its electric vehicle line up.
Market Dynamics: –
- Drivers: (Developing regions and growing markets)
- Limitations: (Regional, Key Player facing Issues, Future Barriers for growth)
- Opportunities: (Regional, Growth Rate, Competitive, Consumption)
The report provides key statistics on the market status of the Europe Automated Material Handling (AMH) Market manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the Europe Automated Material Handling (AMH).
Purchase this Report (Price 3850 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14245130
- Analyzing the size of the Europe Automated Material Handling (AMH) market on the basis of value and volume.
- Accurately calculating the market segments, consumption, and other dynamic factors of different sections of the global Europe Automated Material Handling (AMH) market.
- Determining the key dynamics of the Europe Automated Material Handling (AMH) market.
- Highlighting significant trends of the Europe Automated Material Handling (AMH) market in terms of manufacture, revenue, and sales.
- Deeply summarizing top players of the Europe Automated Material Handling (AMH) market and showing how they compete in the industry.
- Studying industry processes and costs, product pricing, and various trends related to them.
- Displaying the performance of different regions and countries in the global Europe Automated Material Handling (AMH) market.
Detailed TOC of Europe Automated Material Handling (AMH) Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.3 Market Drivers
4.3.1 Wide Adoption of Automation in Warehouse Applications
4.3.2 Supporting Government Policies for Automation
4.4 Market Restraints
4.4.1 Shortage of Skilled Workforce
4.5 Value Chain / Supply Chain Analysis
4.6 Industry Attractiveness – Porters Five Forces Analysis
4.6.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.6.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.6.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.6.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.6.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Type
5.1.1 Automated-guided Vehicles
5.1.2 Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems
5.1.4 Sortation Systems
5.1.6 Software and Services
5.2 By End-user Vertical
5.2.1 Post and Parcel
5.2.5 Food and Beverage
5.2.7 Other End-user Verticals
126.96.36.199 Rest of Europe
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Viastore Systems GmbH
6.1.2 Murata Machinery Ltd
6.1.3 Vanderlande Industries BV
6.1.4 BEUMER Group GmbH & Co. KG
6.1.5 Kardex AG (Kardex)
6.1.6 SSI SCHÄEFER AG
6.1.7 Daifuku Co. Limited
6.1.8 Viastore Systems GmbH
6.1.9 Mecalux SA
6.1.10 Witron Logistik
6.1.11 KUKA AG
6.1.12 TGW Logistics Group GmbH
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: