The “Newborn Screening Market” 2019 report provides market size (value and volume), market share, growth rate by types, applications, and combines both qualitative and quantitative methods to make micro and macro forecasts in different regions or countries. Newborn Screening Market report also aims to provide useful and comprehensive insights into current market trends and future growth scenarios. Newborn Screening market report contains information like SWOT analysis, business highlights, strength, weakness, threats and opportunities of industry.
Top Manufacturers of Newborn Screening Market Are:
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14099118
Scope of the Report:
Newborn Screening Market Report Answers the Following Questions:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2024?
- What are the key factors driving the global Newborn Screening market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global Newborn Screening market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global Newborn Screening market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global Newborn Screening market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the relevant regions.
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global Newborn Screening market?
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14099118
Key Market Trends:
Dried Blood Spot is Expected to Hold the Major Revenue Share in the Test Type Segment
Dried blood spot tests (DBS) are expected to continue their domination during the forecast period. DBS sampling has been used to screen newborn babies for congenital metabolic diseases, for over 50 years. Advantages of DBS sampling include minimal volume requirements (approximately 30 100 µL per spot), ease of sample attainment by finger or heel stick with minimal training required, and ease of transport and sample stability. Autism, lymphomas and leukemia, and many other metabolic conditions can be diagnosed through this test. Dried blood spot analysis offers the advantage of collecting a small sample volume, which is easily transported. Thus, rising diseases in the newborns are boosting the market growth.
However, factors, such as the lack of uniformity of newborn screening policies and procedures across the world, and false positive and false negative results, may hinder the growth of the market.
North America Dominates the Market and is Expected to do Same during the Forecast Period
Currently, North America dominates the market for newborn screening, and is expected to continue its stronghold for a few more years. This is primarily due to the growing prevalence of congenital disorders and enforced testing in all the 50 states of the nation. In the North American region, the United States holds the largest market share. This can be majorly attributed to the increasing incidence rates of the disorders in the newborn and rising demand for advanced systems. The presence of a developed healthcare infrastructure is expected to further propel the market in the United States.
Market Dynamics: –
- Drivers: (Developing regions and growing markets)
- Limitations: (Regional, Key Player facing Issues, Future Barriers for growth)
- Opportunities: (Regional, Growth Rate, Competitive, Consumption)
The report provides key statistics on the market status of the Newborn Screening Market manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the Newborn Screening .
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14099118
- Analyzing the size of the Newborn Screening market on the basis of value and volume.
- Accurately calculating the market segments, consumption, and other dynamic factors of different sections of the global Newborn Screening market.
- Determining the key dynamics of the Newborn Screening market.
- Highlighting significant trends of the Newborn Screening market in terms of manufacture, revenue, and sales.
- Deeply summarizing top players of the Newborn Screening market and showing how they compete in the industry.
- Studying industry processes and costs, product pricing, and various trends related to them.
- Displaying the performance of different regions and countries in the global Newborn Screening market.
Detailed TOC of Newborn Screening Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 Growing Newborn Screening Programs
4.2.2 Rising Incidences of Congenital Diseases
4.2.3 Rising Funding from Government Sectors for Newborn Screening
4.2.4 Advancements in Technologies Used in Newborn Screening
4.3 Market Restraints
4.3.1 Lack of Uniformity of Newborn Screening Policies and Procedures, across the World
4.3.2 False Positive and False Negative Results
4.4 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.4.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.4.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Product Type
220.127.116.11 Pulse Oximeter
18.104.22.168 Mass Spectrometer
22.214.171.124 Hearing Screening Devices
126.96.36.199 Ultrasound Machine
5.1.2 Assay Kits
5.2 By Test Type
5.2.1 Dried Blood Spot
5.2.2 Hearing Screening
5.2.3 Critical Congenital Heart Defect (CCHD)
5.2.4 Urine Test
5.2.5 Other Test Types
5.3 By End User
5.3.2 Diagnostic Centers
5.3.3 Other End Users
5.4.1 North America
188.8.131.52 United States
184.108.40.206 United Kingdom
220.127.116.11 Rest of Europe
18.104.22.168 South Korea
22.214.171.124 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.4.4 Middle East & Africa
126.96.36.199 South Africa
188.8.131.52 Rest of Middle East & Africa
5.4.5 South America
184.108.40.206 Rest of South America
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 AB Sciex
6.1.2 Agilent Technologies Inc.
6.1.3 Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc.
6.1.4 GE Healthcare
6.1.5 Masimo Corporation
6.1.6 Medtronic Inc.
6.1.7 Natus Medical Incorporated
6.1.8 PerkinElmer Inc.
6.1.9 Trivitron Healthcare
6.1.10 ZenTech SA
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: