The “Physiotherapy Equipment Market” 2019 report provides market size (value and volume), market share, growth rate by types, applications, and combines both qualitative and quantitative methods to make micro and macro forecasts in different regions or countries. Physiotherapy Equipment Market report also aims to provide useful and comprehensive insights into current market trends and future growth scenarios. Physiotherapy Equipment market report contains information like SWOT analysis, business highlights, strength, weakness, threats and opportunities of industry.
Top Manufacturers of Physiotherapy Equipment Market Are:
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14099011
Scope of the Report:
Physiotherapy Equipment Market Report Answers the Following Questions:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2024?
- What are the key factors driving the global Physiotherapy Equipment market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global Physiotherapy Equipment market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global Physiotherapy Equipment market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global Physiotherapy Equipment market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the relevant regions.
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global Physiotherapy Equipment market?
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14099011
Key Market Trends:
The Musculoskeletal Segment is Estimated to be Largest in Terms of Revenue Generated
The musculoskeletal segment was estimated to be the most profitable segment in terms of value and is expected to retain its position during the forecast period. Increase in the prevalence of musculoskeletal disorders due to the rising geriatric population and lifestyle diseases are primary drivers of the segment. As per the WHO estimates, more than 80% of the population is expected to suffer from musculoskeletal disorders during their lifetime. Furthermore, common musculoskeletal disorders like lower back pain are the most common reason for patients visiting physiotherapists. Neurology segment is expected to witness the highest CAGR during the forecast period, owing to the increasing prevalence of neurological disorders, raising awareness, rising geriatric population, and increasing disposable income.
Asia-Pacific to Record the Fastest Growth Rate
Asia-Pacific is projected to register the fastest growth rate among all the regional markets, due to the growing geriatric population, increasing quality of care, high unmet needs, and growing awareness. The countries, like China and Japan, are likely to fuel the demand for the physiotherapy equipment market.
North America is likely to retain its dominant position in the physiotherapy equipment market. Rising geriatric population, high standard of care, and favorable government initiatives are driving the market growth in this region. In addition, the European markets are also likely to expand gradually during the forecast period.
Market Dynamics: –
- Drivers: (Developing regions and growing markets)
- Limitations: (Regional, Key Player facing Issues, Future Barriers for growth)
- Opportunities: (Regional, Growth Rate, Competitive, Consumption)
The report provides key statistics on the market status of the Physiotherapy Equipment Market manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the Physiotherapy Equipment .
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14099011
- Analyzing the size of the Physiotherapy Equipment market on the basis of value and volume.
- Accurately calculating the market segments, consumption, and other dynamic factors of different sections of the global Physiotherapy Equipment market.
- Determining the key dynamics of the Physiotherapy Equipment market.
- Highlighting significant trends of the Physiotherapy Equipment market in terms of manufacture, revenue, and sales.
- Deeply summarizing top players of the Physiotherapy Equipment market and showing how they compete in the industry.
- Studying industry processes and costs, product pricing, and various trends related to them.
- Displaying the performance of different regions and countries in the global Physiotherapy Equipment market.
Detailed TOC of Physiotherapy Equipment Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 Rising Geriatric Population
4.2.2 Growing Incidences of Musculoskeletal, Cardiovascular and Neurological Disorders
4.2.3 Increase in Demand for Rehabilitation after Surgeries, Chemotherapy and Radiation
4.3 Market Restraints
4.3.1 Lack of Trained and Skilled Personnel
4.3.2 Inadequate Reimbursement Policies
4.4 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.4.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.4.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Equipment Type
5.1.4 Continuous Passive Motion Units
5.1.5 Multi-Exercise Therapy Unit
5.1.6 Heat Therapy
5.1.8 Laser Therapy Units
5.1.9 Other Equipment Types
5.2 By Application
5.2.1 Cardiovascular and Pulmonary
5.2.4 Other Applications
5.3 By End Users
5.3.2 Rehabilitation Centers/Clinics
5.4.1 North America
126.96.36.199 Rest of Europe
188.8.131.52 South Korea
184.108.40.206 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.4.4 Middle East & Africa
220.127.116.11 South Africa
18.104.22.168 Rest of Middle East & Africa
5.4.5 South America
22.214.171.124 Rest of South America
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 BTL Industries
6.1.2 DJO Global
6.1.4 EMS Physio
6.1.5 Enraf-Nonius B.V
6.1.6 Isokinetics Inc.
6.1.7 Life Care Systems
6.1.9 Patterson Medical
6.1.10 Zynex Medical Inc.
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: