The “Flexible Display Market” research report 2019-2024 delivers comprehensive information and valuable insights about the Flexible Display industry. The information available in the Flexible Display market report is not only based on the facts but also on the case studies, which analysts have included to convey appropriate information to the clients in a well-versed manner. Flexible Display market report includes valuable information to assist new entrants, as well as established players, to understand the prevailing trends in the market.
Some Companies Are Covered in the Flexible Display Market:
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14244292
Scope of the Report:
Reasons for Buying Flexible Display Market Report:
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a five-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14244292
Key Market Trends:
OLED Technology Segment is Expected to Witness the Highest Growth
– Flexible displays constructed from OLED are energy efficient when compared to other variants. OLEDs are available in a very small form factor making it possible for the manufacturers to construct them as individual pixels. They are already induced into several consumer electronics, such as curved OLED TVs etc., creating a considerable demand.
– OLED display systems have gained popularity in recent times, due to their simplified design, better image quality, and limited flexibility as of now. OLED screens do not involve backlighting, so they can be thinned and molded into specific shapes, one of such being the curved screens. Samsung uses this property of OLED display to offer mobile devices that come with curved displays.
– In Asia-Pacific countries, such as India and China, the operating revenue from televisions is still high as compared to other regions owing to the continuous demand for television upgrade.
Asia-Pacific is Expected to Witness the Highest Growth Rate
– The Asia-Pacific flexible display market is expected to show high growth in the future as top display manufacturers, such as Samsung, LG, Sony, AUO, and E Ink Holdings are based in the region. Hence, it is a preferred market for cell phone, tablet, laptop, and television manufacturers across the world.
– The surge in the demand for smartphones has played a significant role in the demand for flexible displays in the region. APAC has approximately 2 billion users of smartphone and the region is also home to some of the prominent manufacturers of OLEDs.
– The government of South Korea is encouraging the development of OLED supply chain and is contributing to support universities and research institutes. The South Korean government also granted permission to LG to build an OLED panel manufacturing plant in Guangzhou. The plant is scheduled to be completed in the second quarter of 2019 and it will be able to produce 60,000 8.5-gen OLED panels a month.
– According to a report, the Chinese panel producer BOE will become a supplier of OLED panels to Apple for folding iPhone scheduled for 2020.
– Currently, Japan Display Inc. (JDI) is investing in Chinese panel makers, including BOE, Tianma, and CSOT, in order to improve JDIs OLED deposition technology to mass produce small-sized OLED screens for smartphones in 2019.
Flexible Display Market Report Provides Comprehensive Analysis of:
- Functional market industry outline
- Up and downstream industry examination
- Channels and propositions believability
- Market challenge by key players
- Enhancement suggestions examination
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14244292
- Market Dynamics – Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities
- Market Segmentation – Types, Applications, Regions, and Technology
- Market Trends
- Competitive Landscape
- SWOT Analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
Detailed TOC of Flexible Display Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Scope of the Study
2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3.1 Key Deliverables of the Study
3.2 Study Assumptions
3.3 Analysis Methodology
3.4 Research Phases
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 Technological Advances in Display Market
4.2.2 Increased Demand for Flexible Displays in Automobile Industry
4.3 Market Restraints
4.3.1 Complex Manufacturing Processes and Expected Slow Demand from Smartphones Makers
5 MARKET INSIGHTS
5.1 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.1.1 Threat of New Entrants
5.1.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
5.1.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.1.4 Threat of Substitute Products
5.1.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5.2 Value Chain / Supply Chain Analysis
6 MARKET SEGMENTATION
6.1 by Type
6.2 by Substrate Material
6.2.3 Other Substrate Materials
6.3 by Application
6.3.1 Smartphones and Tablets
6.3.2 Smart Wearables
6.3.3 Televisions and Digital Signage Systems
6.3.4 Personal Computers and Laptops
6.3.6 Vehicle and Public Transport
6.3.7 Smart Home Appliances
6.3.8 Other Applications
6.4.1 North America
18.104.22.168 Rest of Europe
22.214.171.124 Rest of Asia-Pacific
6.4.4 Rest of the World
7 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
7.1 Company Profiles
7.1.1 LG Display Co., Ltd
7.1.2 Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd
7.1.3 AU Optronics Corp.
7.1.4 Innolux Corporation
7.1.5 Sharp Corporation
7.1.6 BOE Technology Group Co., Ltd
7.1.7 Japan Display Inc.
7.1.8 Hannstar Display Corporation
7.1.9 Panasonic Corporation
7.1.10 Chunghwa Picture Tubes Ltd
7.1.11 Acuity Brands Lighting, Inc.
7.1.12 Koninklijke Philips N.V.
7.1.13 Osram Licht AG
7.1.14 Ritek Corporation
8 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
9 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: