The “High-power Charger for Electric Vehicle Market” 2019 report provides market size (value and volume), market share, growth rate by types, applications, and combines both qualitative and quantitative methods to make micro and macro forecasts in different regions or countries. High-power Charger for Electric Vehicle Market report also aims to provide useful and comprehensive insights into current market trends and future growth scenarios. High-power Charger for Electric Vehicle market report contains information like SWOT analysis, business highlights, strength, weakness, threats and opportunities of industry.
Top Manufacturers of High-power Charger for Electric Vehicle Market Are:
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/13999651
Scope of the Report:
High-power Charger for Electric Vehicle Market Report Answers the Following Questions:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2024?
- What are the key factors driving the global High-power Charger for Electric Vehicle market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global High-power Charger for Electric Vehicle market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global High-power Charger for Electric Vehicle market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global High-power Charger for Electric Vehicle market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the relevant regions.
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global High-power Charger for Electric Vehicle market?
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13999651
Key Market Trends:
350 kW and above Power Type Segment projected to grow at a high pace
Currently, the 350 kW and above power type segment has the highest share out of all the segments. The announcement of numerous projects regarding the launch of ultra-fast charging stations and growing investment toward the development of the public charging infrastructure, worldwide, are the primary factors responsible for the faster growth rate for 350 kW chargers. In 2018, Ionity chose Tritium as its technology partner for the construction of 100 high-power charging sites across Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Norway, and Sweden. China is in plans to upgrade its GB/T standard, which is expected to overtake both the CCS and CHAdeMO standards, at 350 kW and 400 kW, respectively, with a maximum charge of 900 kW on the new GB/T standard. The electric vehicle (EV) – charging stations developed by Tritium shall have an average of up to six user units, each capable of delivering 350 kW of power for fast charging of modern EVs, thus, 150 km of driving range to an EV in just five minutes. Thus, the increasing focus on this segment shall lead to its estimated high CAGR.
Europe is expected to see the highest growth
In the high-power charger for electric vehicles market, the growth of the European region is expected to be more during the forecast period. Europe is witnessing an increase in the number of electric vehicles. The increase in the sales of electric vehicles is due to the rising presence of DC fast-charging stations along the highways, as well as on road sides. The DC fast-charging stations are led by the 125 Kw Tesla Supercharger network. Moreover, the increasing number of DC fast chargers in Germany shall lead to the growth of the market in the country. On the other hand, plug-in hybrid car and pure electric cars accounted for 59,911 registrations and 15,474 sales, respectively, in the United Kingdom, in 2018. The availability of a wide range of electric models is one of the key indicators for the positive growth of the EV market in the United Kingdom. France is one of the leading markets in terms of European electric vehicles sales, registering 52,597 sales of electric vehicles in 2018. Out of this, 39,158 registered as all-electric vehicles, while the rest accounted for plug-in hybrid electric vehicle sales, in 2018. Thus, such developments are likely to lead to drive the growth of the high-power charger for electric vehicles market in the European region.
Market Dynamics: –
- Drivers: (Developing regions and growing markets)
- Limitations: (Regional, Key Player facing Issues, Future Barriers for growth)
- Opportunities: (Regional, Growth Rate, Competitive, Consumption)
The report provides key statistics on the market status of the High-power Charger for Electric Vehicle Market manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the High-power Charger for Electric Vehicle.
Purchase this Report (Price 5000 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/13999651
- Analyzing the size of the High-power Charger for Electric Vehicle market on the basis of value and volume.
- Accurately calculating the market segments, consumption, and other dynamic factors of different sections of the global High-power Charger for Electric Vehicle market.
- Determining the key dynamics of the High-power Charger for Electric Vehicle market.
- Highlighting significant trends of the High-power Charger for Electric Vehicle market in terms of manufacture, revenue, and sales.
- Deeply summarizing top players of the High-power Charger for Electric Vehicle market and showing how they compete in the industry.
- Studying industry processes and costs, product pricing, and various trends related to them.
- Displaying the performance of different regions and countries in the global High-power Charger for Electric Vehicle market.
Detailed TOC of High-power Charger for Electric Vehicle Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverable
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.3 Market Restraints
4.4 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.4.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.4.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Power Output Type
5.1.1 50 kW – Less than 150 kW
5.1.2 150 kW – 350 kW
5.1.3 350 kW and Above
5.2 Vehicle Type
5.2.1 Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV)
5.2.2 Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV)
5.3.1 North America
22.214.171.124 United States
126.96.36.199 United Kingdom
188.8.131.52 Rest of Europe
184.108.40.206 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.4 Rest of the World
220.127.116.11 South America
18.104.22.168 Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Vendor Market Share
6.2 Company Profiles
6.2.1 Royal Dutch Shell (Acquired NewMotion)
6.2.3 XCharge Inc.
6.2.4 Total (Acquired G2Mobility)
6.2.6 IES Synergy
6.2.10 Allego BV
6.2.11 Phoenix Contact
6.2.12 Tesla Inc.
6.2.14 Ensto Group
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: