LAGCOE leadership has published the winners of its New Technology Showcase, which shall be featured on the 2019 Technical Exposition and Convention, October 9-11 in New Orleans. This year will mark the fifth iteration of the New Technology Showcase, which was created to provide revolutionary exhibitors with a chance to share new services or products with industry leaders and convention attendees. Two technical sessions will probably be reserved for presentations from these standout businesses at LAGCOE 2019:
- Corporate Services: Basis proprietary software with mobile access.
- Delmar Systems, Inc.: RAR Plus™ in-line mooring line release component with manual/remote trigger.
- Finkl Steel: HVX® stainless-steel forging material used for fracking.
- Frank’s International: iCAM® Intelligent Tubular Connection Make-up System.
- Glider Products: Automated Glider Pipe Handling System.
- Ironclad Performance Wear: Hi-Viz Ironclad Command Gloves.
- MEYER: SPYDER™ Multi-Station Grease Manifolds.
- Probe Technologies Holdings: Modular constant current sensor architecture.
- Tenaris: TenarisHydril Wedge 623® RW® for mitigation of casing put on in deepwater wells.
- Ulterra: SplitBlade™ PDC drill bit technology.
During the New Technology Showcase, tentatively scheduled for 1:00 – 2:00 p.m. on Wednesday, October 9 and Thursday, October 10, these exhibitors will current a short overview of their latest innovation or technological advancement.
“Oil and gas companies have long understood the worth of innovation,” stated Greg Stutes, LAGCOE chairman of the board. “The hard work, creativity, and ‘out-of-the-box’ considering of corporations like these are serving to push the trade ahead in thrilling new instructions.”
To attend this year’s New Tech Showcase – register online now or go to the LAGCOE 2019 web site for extra info.