The “Memory Packaging Market” report 2019-2024 offerings a complete outline, market shares, and growth opportunities of Memory Packaging market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries. The Memory Packaging market research report analyzes the industry size, industry share, growth rate, key segments, CAGR and key drivers. This research report consists of the world’s crucial region market share, size (volume), trends including the product profit, cost, stock, scope, capacity utilization, supply, and demand and industry growth rate.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14244965
Some Top Players of Memory Packaging Market Are:
The purpose of Memory Packaging Market report 2019 is to give an idea to the readers in making firm commercial conclusions based on market latest trends and upcoming market improvement estimates in forecast years.
Scope of the Report:
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14244965
Key Market Trends:
Consumer Electronics Segment is Expected to Have Significant Growth
– The rapid growth in the consumer electronics industry is driving the growth of the memory packaging market. They are used in numerous electronic devices, such as smartphones, PCs, music players, laptops, netbooks, and tablets. Mobile-connected devices like smartphones and tablets have driven the growth in the consumer electronics industry while also eroding the demand for other portables, such as digital cameras and notebooks.
– As the NAND flash memory delivers a cost-effective solution for applications demanding solid-state storage and high density, major manufacturing organizations, in the consumer electronics product segment, are adopting this memory device to fulfill the need for storage space. This has increased the demand for packaging, thereby contributing to the growth of the market. In mobile applications, memory packaging will mainly remain on the wire-bond platform but is also expected to move into the multi-chip package (ePoP) for high-end smartphone leading to the growth of the consumer electronics segment.
– Moreover, according to the Consumer Technology Association, in 2013, almost 145 million people in the United States owned a smartphone, and this figure rose to 220 million by 2018. Additionally, the share of smartphones consumers in China was over 53.3% of the total mobile phone users in the country in 2016, which increased to over 56% in 2017. With this increase in the adoption of smartphones, the use of packaged memory chips is also increasing. Also, with the development of memory packaging techniques, the size of smartphones reduced, which may further augment the demand for the memory packing market.
Asia-Pacific Region Expected to Account for a Major Share
– Asia-Pacific is expected to have the largest market share and is also expected to register the highest growth rate, over the forecast period, due to an increase in the demand for memory packaging from automotive and consumer electronics and other end-user industries, as the region has a large consumer base in the low and middle-income level population segment.
– China is expected to have the highest market share in the Asia-Pacific segment. The dominance of China is due to the broader application areas of memory packaging in consumer electronics, such as smartphones and tablets and huge manufacturing base for electronics product in the country.
– Moreover, an increase in fabrication activities in China, growing popularity of autonomous driving and in-car entertainment (ICE), and continuous improvements in high-bandwidth memory (HBM) and redistribution layer (RDL) are some of the primary factors boosting the growth of the APAC memory packaging market.
– In Japan, autonomous cars are expected to contribute significantly, considering the regions substantial contribution to ADAS. Temperature grade LPDDR4 storage being an essential component in autonomous car design, is expected to have a significant impact on the memory packaging market during the forecast period.
Vital Pointers Counted in the Memory Packaging Market Report:
- Product consumption patterns
- Valuation that each of these regions account for in the industry
- Market share which every region holds
- Consumption market share across the geographies
- Product consumption growth rate
- Geographical consumption rate
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14244965
Detailed TOC of Memory Packaging Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope Of The Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET INSIGHTS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.2.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.2.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.2.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.2.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.2.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4.3 Value Chain / Supply Chain Analysis
4.4 Technology Snapshot
5 MARKET DYNAMICS
5.1 INTRODUCTION To Market Dynamics
5.2 Market Drivers
5.2.1 Demand for Data Centers Driven By Cloud and HPC Applications
5.2.2 Increase in Demand for Smartphones and Changing Technology have an Impact on Memory Packaging
5.2.3 Need for Miniaturization of Semiconductor Devices and Effective Space Utilization
5.3 Market Challenges
5.3.1 Changing Landscape of the OSATs Industry
6 MARKET SEGMENTATION
6.1 By Platform
6.1.2 Lead-frame/Wafer-level Chip-scale Packaging
6.1.3 Through-Silicon Via (TSV)
6.2 By Application
6.2.1 NAND Flash Packaging
6.2.2 NOR Flash Packaging
6.2.3 DRAM Packaging
6.2.4 Other Applications
6.3 By End User
6.3.1 IT and Telecommunication
6.3.2 Consumer Electronics
6.3.3 Embedded Systems
6.3.5 Other End Users
6.4.1 North America
6.4.4 Latin America
6.4.5 Middle East & Africa
7 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
7.1 Company Profiles
7.1.1 Tianshui Huatian Technology Co Ltd
7.1.2 Hana Micron Inc.
7.1.3 Lingsen Precision Industries Ltd
7.1.4 Formosa Advanced Technologies Co. Ltd (FATC)
7.1.5 Advanced Semiconductor Engineering Inc. (ASE Inc.)
7.1.6 Amkor Technology Inc.
7.1.7 Jiangsu Changjiang Electronics Technology Co. Ltd
7.1.8 Powertech Technology
7.1.9 King Yuan Electronics Corp. Ltd
7.1.10 ChipMOS Technologies Inc.
7.1.11 TongFu Microelectronics Co.
7.1.12 Signetics Corporation
8 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
9 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports:
Environmentally Degradable Plastic Bag Market 2019-2024 By Organization Size & Share, Key Suppliers, Industry Developments, Distribution, Competitive landscape, and Market Consumption Status Available at Industry Research Biz