The “Methyl Methacrylate (MMA) Adhesives Market” report 2019-2024 offerings a complete outline, market shares, and growth opportunities of Methyl Methacrylate (MMA) Adhesives market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries. The Methyl Methacrylate (MMA) Adhesives market research report analyzes the industry size, industry share, growth rate, key segments, CAGR and key drivers. This research report consists of the world’s crucial region market share, size (volume), trends including the product profit, cost, stock, scope, capacity utilization, supply, and demand and industry growth rate.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14244953
Some Top Players of Methyl Methacrylate (MMA) Adhesives Market Are:
The purpose of Methyl Methacrylate (MMA) Adhesives Market report 2019 is to give an idea to the readers in making firm commercial conclusions based on market latest trends and upcoming market improvement estimates in forecast years.
Scope of the Report:
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14244953
Key Market Trends:
Increasing Demand from Building and Construction Sector
– The building and construction industry is currently a thriving industry in several emerging economies of Asia-Pacific and South America. The global construction market is anticipated to grow by USD 8 trillion by 2025, which is expected to increase the demand for adhesives and thus drive the usage of MMA in this sector.
– The factors driving the building and construction industry are the ever-increasing populations, rapid urbanization, and the rise in the purchasing power of individuals.
– In the building and construction sector, MMA adhesives are used in a wide range of applications that includes windows, uPVC doors, canopies, panels, architectural components, etc. Owing to their various unique properties these adhesives are suitable for various applications in the residential housing market, where it provides long-lasting and durable solutions, outperforming traditional materials for several years.
– PMMA extruded sheets find application in the manufacturing of domes that are used in building and construction industry. These sheets offer various advantages such as UV resistance, high transparency, and surface hardness. The product also facilitates light transmission and provides good heat insulation, hence, a well-suited choice for building greenhouses.
– All such factors are expected to drive the demand for MMA adhesives during the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific Region to Dominate the Market
– Asia-Pacific region dominated the global market share in 2018. Asia-Pacific is also projected to register highest growth during the forecast period, driven by robust growth of industries, such as transportation, and building and construction through different countries, such as, China India, Malaysia Thailand, and Indonesia.
– China is the worlds largest automotive producer. However, in 2018, the country witnessed about 4.16% decline in the production of vehicles. Automotive sales also declined by about 6% to 22.7 million units in 2018. This trend is likely to remain similar in China during 2019, due to the declining demand for diesel and petrol cars in the country. However, rising sales of electric cars are likely to help the automotive market to avoid another slump.
– Countries like India, Malaysia and Indonesia have been witnessing robust growth in the automotive production. These countries have also been witnessing investments into the industry to setup new plants and/or to increase production capacity.
– Construction industry is growing at a rapid rate in countries, like India, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, Singapore, and others, owing to increasing residential construction with growing population & migration for jobs, the region is expected to exploit market opportunities.
Vital Pointers Counted in the Methyl Methacrylate (MMA) Adhesives Market Report:
- Product consumption patterns
- Valuation that each of these regions account for in the industry
- Market share which every region holds
- Consumption market share across the geographies
- Product consumption growth rate
- Geographical consumption rate
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14244953
Detailed TOC of Methyl Methacrylate (MMA) Adhesives Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Increasing Demand for Lightweight and Streamlined Solutions
4.1.2 Better Compatibility with Metals and Other Special Substrates
4.1.3 Increasing Demand from Marine Sector in Asia-Pacific Region
4.2.1 High Costs Associated with MMA Adhesives
4.3 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
4.4 Porters 5 Force Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1.4 Other Substrate
5.2.1 Building and Construction
5.2.3 Power Generation (Wind Energy)
5.2.5 Other Applications
22.214.171.124 South Korea
126.96.36.199 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.2 North America
188.8.131.52 United States
184.108.40.206 United Kingdom
220.127.116.11 Rest of Europe
5.3.4 South America
18.104.22.168 Rest of South America
5.3.5 Middle East & Africa
22.214.171.124 Saudi Arabia
126.96.36.199 South Africa
188.8.131.52 Rest of Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers & Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
6.4.3 AEC Polymers (Arkema)
6.4.4 3M Company
6.4.5 Cyberbond LLC
6.4.6 Huntsman Corporation
6.4.7 Matrix Composite Materials Company Ltd
6.4.8 H. B. Fuller
6.4.9 Ulbrich Group
6.4.10 Sika AG
6.4.11 Permabond LLC
6.4.12 Parson Adhesives Inc.
6.4.13 ITW Polymers Adhesives
6.4.14 Scott Bader Company Ltd
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Growth in the Usage in Transportation, Aerospace and Construction Applications
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: