The “Morocco Tourism and Hotel Industry Market” research report 2019 delivers comprehensive information about the market ranging from the establishment to the predictable growth trend. Morocco Tourism and Hotel Industry market report provides brief analytical data of the market contenders globally using advanced methodological approaches, such as SWOT analysis, production chain, cost, sales margin, financial details, recent developments. Morocco Tourism and Hotel Industry market report also offers market competitors that includes detailed company profiles along with company product specifications.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14244875
In Morocco Tourism and Hotel Industry Market Report, Following Companies Are Covered:
Morocco Tourism and Hotel Industry Market 2019 report will help the industry aspirants in arranging their strategies. The measurements offered in this report will be an exact and helpful manual to shape the business development. Additionally, will Provide historical data along with a future forecast and detailed analysis and also expected opportunities.
Scope of the Report:
Reasons for Buying Morocco Tourism and Hotel Industry Market Report:
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a five-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14244875
Key Market Trends:
Tourism: A Driving Force for Moroccos GDP Growth
– Morocco’s tourism generated revenue totaled around MAD 70 billion in 2017. Although the country’s GDP growth experienced a moderate slow down in 2018, its tourism revenue continued to support the economy. This scenario is likely to continue in 2019.
– There is a positive outlook that the tourism sector will remain the tailwind for Moroccos economic growth. Although GDP growth may slow down when compared with the high rate it recorded in 2017, there is an optimistic outlook on GDPs regional average, due to the key growth drivers, tourism, and the manufacturing industries benefiting from the foreign investment in aeronautical and automotive sectors.
– The number of overseas visitors entering the border reached 11.35 million, a 10% increase from 2016, representing an increase of more than 1 million tourists.
– Tourist numbers increased from Moroccos main EU markets, such as Germany (up 15 percent), the Netherlands and Italy (up 9 %), France and Spain (up 8%), as well as the United States, which experienced a significant increase of 29%.
– Furthermore, figures from other markets exhibit very encouraging signs: 39% increase from Japan and a 38 % increase from Brazil.
Morocco Expanding Tourism Infrastructure in Southern Provinces
– With an unspoiled coastline, vast swathes of desert, and a unique cultural heritage, Moroccos three southern provinces have the right ingredients to support a sustainable tourism industry.
– Although the region lags behind others in terms of site development and accommodation, private and public initiatives are helping to open up new opportunities for niche products and increase visitor traffic.
– Given the range of attractions and low development levels, there are significant opportunities for growth in the tourism sector in the country. Tourism accounted for very less percentage in southern provinces, which is partly due to the limited air links with the more heavily populated north, where the primary international airports are located, as well as underdevelopment of accommodation and niche services.
– The tourism sector has not achieved its full potential due to several factors, such as poor communication at the regional and national levels on the regions potential, the low bed capacity, animation, and entertainment services.
– This dynamic is changing, however, thanks to the national tourism development strategy, Plan Azur 2020, which is facilitating the build-out of tourism capacity in the southern provinces. Additional flights have begun linking the three major cities to Casablanca and the Canary Islands; Dakhla, for instance, has 10 weekly flights to Agadir and Casablanca combined. As a result, a combination of large-scale investments and smaller family-owned hospitality businesses has been increasing local supply and raising the regions profile with local and foreign visitors alike.
The Research Document Will Answer Following Questions Such as:
- What are the cutting-edge technologies responsible for driving the growth of the market?
- What are the main applications of the market? What are the growth prospects to the market applications into the market?
- At what stage of development are the key market products?
- What are the shortcomings that has to face to become commercially viable? Is their growth and commercialization dependent on cost declines or technological/application breakthroughs?
- What is the outlook for the industry?
- What difference does performance characteristics of Morocco Tourism and Hotel Industry create from those of established entities?
Purchase this Report (Price 3250 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14244875
Detailed TOC of Morocco Tourism and Hotel Industry Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Key Deliverables of the Study
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Research Methodology
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 MARKET INSIGHTS AND DYNAMICS
3.1 Market Overview
3.2 Customer Behavior Analysis
3.3 Industry Attractiveness
4 MARKET SEGMENTATION
4.1 By Origin
4.2 By Destination
4.2.6 Other Destinations
4.3 By Type
4.3.1 Accommodation services
4.3.2 Travel Services
5 COMPANY PROFILES
5.1 Four Seasons Resort Marrakech
5.2 Accor Gestion Maroc
5.3 Hilton Garden Inn Tanger City Center
5.4 Radisson Blu Hotel, Marrakech Carre Eden
5.5 Hotel Sofitel Marrakech Lounge and Spa*
6 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS OF MOROCCO HOTEL AND TOURISM INDUSTRY
7 FUTURE OF MOROCCO HOTEL AND TOURISM INDUSTRY
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: