The “Nuclear Medicine Market” 2019 report provides market size (value and volume), market share, growth rate by types, applications, and combines both qualitative and quantitative methods to make micro and macro forecasts in different regions or countries. Nuclear Medicine Market report also aims to provide useful and comprehensive insights into current market trends and future growth scenarios. Nuclear Medicine market report contains information like SWOT analysis, business highlights, strength, weakness, threats and opportunities of industry.
Top Manufacturers of Nuclear Medicine Market Are:
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14244791
Scope of the Report:
Nuclear Medicine Market Report Answers the Following Questions:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2024?
- What are the key factors driving the global Nuclear Medicine market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global Nuclear Medicine market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global Nuclear Medicine market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global Nuclear Medicine market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the relevant regions.
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global Nuclear Medicine market?
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14244791
Key Market Trends:
Cardiology Application is Expected to Experience Strong Growth in the Market
The application segment is further sub-segmented into cardiology, neurology, oncology, and other applications. The major factor driving the growth of the market is the rising prevalence of cardiovascular diseases (CVD) over the world. According to the estimates of the World Health Organization (WHO), in 2016, 17.9 million people died, due to CVDs.
The diagnostics segment is further segmented into SPECT and PET. PET imaging radioisotopes have many applications in clinical neurology, which involves movement disorders, epilepsy, brain tumors, dementia, stroke, and neuronal plasticity. Future applications include early diagnosis of brain metastases, Parkinson syndromes, and neurodegenerative disorders, such as Alzheimer’s disease. The market for radioisotopes is expected to be larger in the developing countries because of the increasing awareness among people about radioisotopes, increasing the incidence of chronic diseases, like cancer, and increasing population.
North America is Expected to Dominate the Nuclear Medicine Market
North America is the dominant market for nuclear medicine. Within North America, the United States is the largest consumer market for radioisotopes, and Canada is the largest producer of Tc-99m. The United States was the largest contributor to the North American region, in terms of revenue, and it is expected to retain its dominance, owing to the higher procedural volume and increasing adoption of nuclear medicine for various therapeutic applications.
Asia-Pacific is expected to witness healthy CAGR during the forecast period. A rise in demand for nuclear medicines in emerging countries, such as India and China, is due to the rise in disposable income, improving healthcare standards, and favorable reforms in foreign policies.
Market Dynamics: –
- Drivers: (Developing regions and growing markets)
- Limitations: (Regional, Key Player facing Issues, Future Barriers for growth)
- Opportunities: (Regional, Growth Rate, Competitive, Consumption)
The report provides key statistics on the market status of the Nuclear Medicine Market manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the Nuclear Medicine .
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14244791
- Analyzing the size of the Nuclear Medicine market on the basis of value and volume.
- Accurately calculating the market segments, consumption, and other dynamic factors of different sections of the global Nuclear Medicine market.
- Determining the key dynamics of the Nuclear Medicine market.
- Highlighting significant trends of the Nuclear Medicine market in terms of manufacture, revenue, and sales.
- Deeply summarizing top players of the Nuclear Medicine market and showing how they compete in the industry.
- Studying industry processes and costs, product pricing, and various trends related to them.
- Displaying the performance of different regions and countries in the global Nuclear Medicine market.
Detailed TOC of Nuclear Medicine Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 Several Blockbuster Biopharmaceuticals Going Off-patent over the Next Five to Ten Years
4.2.2 Market in the Nascent Phase but with High Growth Potential
4.2.3 Increasing Demand for Biosimilar Drugs due to Their Cost Effectiveness
4.3 Market Restraints
4.3.1 Concerns Regarding Substitutability and Interchangeability
4.3.2 Regulatory Uncertainty
4.3.3 Production Complexity
4.4 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.4.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.4.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1.1 SPECT Market
5.2.1 Alpha Emitters
5.2.2 Beta Emitters
5.3.4 Other Applications
5.4.1 North America
22.214.171.124 Rest of Europe
126.96.36.199 South Korea
188.8.131.52 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.4.4 Middle East & Africa
184.108.40.206 South Africa
220.127.116.11 Rest of Middle East & Africa
5.4.5 South America
18.104.22.168 Rest of South America
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.2 Lantheus Medical Imaging
6.1.3 Iba Group
6.1.4 Triad Isotopes
6.1.5 Siemens Healthcare
6.1.6 Advanced Accelerator Applications
6.1.8 Cambridge Isotope Laboratories Inc.
6.1.9 Cardinal Health Inc.
6.1.10 GE Healthcare
6.1.11 Nordion Inc.
6.1.12 Taiyo Nippon Sanso Corporation
6.1.13 Fujifilm Holdings Corporation
6.1.15 Isotec Inc. (Sigma-Aldrich)
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: