The “Point-of-care Diagnostics Market” research report 2019 delivers comprehensive information about the market ranging from the establishment to the predictable growth trend. Point-of-care Diagnostics market report provides brief analytical data of the market contenders globally using advanced methodological approaches, such as SWOT analysis, production chain, cost, sales margin, financial details, recent developments. Point-of-care Diagnostics market report also offers market competitors that includes detailed company profiles along with company product specifications.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14099144
In Point-of-care Diagnostics Market Report, Following Companies Are Covered:
Point-of-care Diagnostics Market 2019 report will help the industry aspirants in arranging their strategies. The measurements offered in this report will be an exact and helpful manual to shape the business development. Additionally, will Provide historical data along with a future forecast and detailed analysis and also expected opportunities.
Scope of the Report:
Reasons for Buying Point-of-care Diagnostics Market Report:
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a five-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14099144
Key Market Trends:
Blood Glucose Testing is Expected to Hold Major Revenue Share in the Type of Products Segment
Blood glucose testing point-of-care diagnostics captured the largest share in 2018, due to the success of hand-held glucose meters, owing to their high adoption rate among the population across the world. Periodic monitoring of glucose level is of vital importance for diabetic patients, which has encouraged the adoption of POC among the diabetic patients in this segment. Other advantages associated with hand-held glucose meters are the portability and easy operability. Rising prevalence of diabetes across the world is expected to boost the segment growth in the future.
North America Dominates the Market and is Expected to do Same in the Forecast Period
Currently, North America dominates the market for point-of care-diagnostics, and is expected to continue its stronghold for a few more years. In the North America region, the United States holds the largest market share. This can be majorly attributed due to the growing geriatric population base in the country, as well as the factors, such as the increasing prevalence of diseases and the favorable government regulations and initiatives undertaken for the development of healthcare infrastructure.
The Research Document Will Answer Following Questions Such as:
- What are the cutting-edge technologies responsible for driving the growth of the market?
- What are the main applications of the market? What are the growth prospects to the market applications into the market?
- At what stage of development are the key market products?
- What are the shortcomings that has to face to become commercially viable? Is their growth and commercialization dependent on cost declines or technological/application breakthroughs?
- What is the outlook for the industry?
- What difference does performance characteristics of Point-of-care Diagnostics create from those of established entities?
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14099144
Detailed TOC of Point-of-care Diagnostics Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 Rising Prevalence of Chronic and Infectious Diseases in Developing Economies
4.2.2 Increasing Number of Regulatory Approvals for Novel Immunoassay Techniques
4.2.3 Technological Advancements
4.2.4 Rising Usage of Home-based POC Devices
4.3 Market Restraints
4.3.1 Product Recalls by Major Players Demotivate New Entrants
4.3.2 Stringent Regulatory Policies and Reimbursement Issues
4.4 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.4.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.4.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Product
5.1.1 Glucose Monitoring Kit
5.1.2 Cardio-metabolic Monitoring Kit
5.1.3 Pregnancy and Fertility Testing Kit
5.1.4 Infectious Disease Testing Kit
5.1.5 Cholesterol Test Strip
5.1.6 Hematology Testing Kit
5.1.7 Other Products
5.2 By End User
5.2.1 Hospital/Critical Care Setting
5.2.2 Ambulatory Care Setting
5.2.3 Research Laboratory
5.2.4 Other End Users
5.3.1 North America
220.127.116.11 United States
18.104.22.168 United Kingdom
22.214.171.124 Rest of Europe
126.96.36.199 South Korea
188.8.131.52 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.4 Middle East & Africa
184.108.40.206 South Africa
220.127.116.11 Rest of Middle East & Africa
5.3.5 South America
18.104.22.168 Rest of South America
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.2 Siemens AG
6.1.3 Beckman Coulter Inc.
6.1.4 Becton, Dickinson and Company
6.1.5 Instrumentation Laboratory
6.1.6 Johnson and Johnson
6.1.7 Nova Biomedical
6.1.9 F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: