The “Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) Market” 2019 report provides market size (value and volume), market share, growth rate by types, applications, and combines both qualitative and quantitative methods to make micro and macro forecasts in different regions or countries. Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) Market report also aims to provide useful and comprehensive insights into current market trends and future growth scenarios. Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) market report contains information like SWOT analysis, business highlights, strength, weakness, threats and opportunities of industry.
Top Manufacturers of Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) Market Are:
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14105062
Scope of the Report:
Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) Market Report Answers the Following Questions:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2024?
- What are the key factors driving the global Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the relevant regions.
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) market?
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14105062
Key Market Trends:
Increasing Demand for PET Bottles
PET bottles are also recycled for various purposes. For example, they are used in solar water disinfection in developing nations, in which empty PET bottles are filled with water and left in the sun to allow disinfection by ultraviolet radiation. PET is useful for this purpose because many other materials (including window glass) that are transparent to visible light are opaque to ultraviolet radiation.
Another niche application of PET bottles is as an Eco-Bricks in the developing countries of Asia, Africa, and Latin America. According to Indian Journal of Science and Technology, the PET bottles filled with sand, soil, fly-ash or any other material like a household plastic waste when well compacted can be used as a building material replacing traditional bricks. The strength parameters of filled plastic bottles are on a higher end as compared to traditional bricks. The eco-bricks are light in weight and possess the same thermal properties as of traditional bricks. The eco-bricks have high sound reduction index as compared to concrete blocks. Eco-bricks also do not permit light to pass through then as when seen by naked eyes.
All the aforementioned factors, in turn, are expected to increase the demand for the PET market during the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific Region to Dominate the Market
The PET market in the Asia-Pacific region is driven by the factors, such as population growth, the rise in disposable income, urbanization in developing economies, and growing demand for fast moving consumer goods.
China accounted for approximately 20% of the global market and the demand is expected to grow drastically during the forecast period.
China is a major producer of PET resins with the PetroChina Group and Jiangsu Sangfangxiang among the global largest manufacturers in terms of volume, in 2017, with capacities of 2.5 million kilo metric ton and 2.1 million kilo metric ton, respectively.
The use of engineering plastic products in the packaging sector (PET containers, bottles, etc.) is increasing at a tremendous rate, owing to their advantages over the conventional packaging plastics used. The demand from industries like food and beverage, consumer goods, and others for packing materials is increasing in China, owing to the increasing exports, as well as domestic consumption.
All the aforementioned factors, in turn, are expected to increase the demand for the PET in the region during the forecast period.
Market Dynamics: –
- Drivers: (Developing regions and growing markets)
- Limitations: (Regional, Key Player facing Issues, Future Barriers for growth)
- Opportunities: (Regional, Growth Rate, Competitive, Consumption)
The report provides key statistics on the market status of the Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) Market manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) .
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14105062
- Analyzing the size of the Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) market on the basis of value and volume.
- Accurately calculating the market segments, consumption, and other dynamic factors of different sections of the global Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) market.
- Determining the key dynamics of the Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) market.
- Highlighting significant trends of the Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) market in terms of manufacture, revenue, and sales.
- Deeply summarizing top players of the Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) market and showing how they compete in the industry.
- Studying industry processes and costs, product pricing, and various trends related to them.
- Displaying the performance of different regions and countries in the global Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) market.
Detailed TOC of Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Growing Food and Beverage Industry
4.1.2 Increase in PET collection and recycling rates in Europe
4.1.3 Demand for Sustainable and Recyclable Materials
4.2.1 Stringent Regulations Regarding the Usage of PET
4.2.2 Increasing Usage of Substitute Products, Such as High-density Polyethylene
4.3 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
4.4 Porters 5 Force Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 Product Type
5.1.2 Films & Sheets
5.1.3 Other Product Types
5.2 End-user Industry
5.2.1 Food & Beverage
5.2.3 Electrical & Electronics
5.2.5 Consumer Goods
5.2.6 Other End-user Industries
188.8.131.52 South Korea
184.108.40.206 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.2 North America
220.127.116.11 United States
18.104.22.168 Rest of North America
22.214.171.124 United Kingdom
126.96.36.199 Rest of Europe
5.3.4 South America
188.8.131.52 Rest of South America
5.3.5 Middle East & Africa
184.108.40.206 Saudi Arabia
220.127.116.11 South Africa
18.104.22.168 Rest of Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers & Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 Alpek SAB de CV
6.4.2 China Resources Chemical Materials Technology Co. Ltd
6.4.3 Far Eastern New Century Corporation
6.4.4 Hengli Group Co. Ltd
6.4.5 Hengyi Petrochemical Co. Ltd
6.4.6 Indorama Ventures Public Company Limited
6.4.7 JBF Industries Ltd
6.4.8 Jiangsu Sanfangxiang Group
6.4.9 Lotte Chemical Corporation
6.4.11 Reliance Industries Ltd
6.4.12 Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC)
6.4.13 Sinopec Group
6.4.14 Zhejiang Zhink Group Co. Ltd
6.4.15 Indorama Ventures Public Company Limited
6.4.16 Alpek S.A.B. de C.V.
6.4.17 Sinopec Group
6.4.18 Far Eastern New Century Corporation
6.4.19 Jiangsu Sanfangxiang Group
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Advent of Bio-based PET
7.2 Shift toward Flexible Packaging
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: