The “Sports Analytics Market” 2019 report provides market size (value and volume), market share, growth rate by types, applications, and combines both qualitative and quantitative methods to make micro and macro forecasts in different regions or countries. Sports Analytics Market report also aims to provide useful and comprehensive insights into current market trends and future growth scenarios. Sports Analytics market report contains information like SWOT analysis, business highlights, strength, weakness, threats and opportunities of industry.
Top Manufacturers of Sports Analytics Market Are:
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14244485
Scope of the Report:
Sports Analytics Market Report Answers the Following Questions:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2024?
- What are the key factors driving the global Sports Analytics market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global Sports Analytics market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global Sports Analytics market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global Sports Analytics market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the relevant regions.
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global Sports Analytics market?
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14244485
Key Market Trends:
Football Segment is Expected to Hold Significant Market Share
Growing fan-base and an increasing need for media and sponsor engagement are further creating a need for sports analytics solutions to be deployed in the industry, in order to capitalize on potential business opportunities in the market. Football accounts for the largest share in the sports analytics market, owing to increased attendance for football leagues, such as UEFA Champions League, MLS, EPL, and ISL.There are more than 100 match-specific statistic categories, for instance, shots, goals, assists, yellow and red cards, won and lost duels, and some lesser-known categories, such as accurate corners into box, effective blocked cross, or accurate keeper throws. This type of analytics is useful for clubs, when scouting, to roster development decisions.
– The increasing number of spectators is linked with the performance of the teams, which marks the need to manage several aspects of the latter. This subsequently demands player analysis, team performance analysis, and player fitness assessment, resulting in the sports analytics markets growth.
– Another pioneer in sports analytics is the advent of wearable tracking devices, known for their sophisticated performance monitoring that incorporate advanced GPS tracking, along with heart rate. The combined group of GPSport, which was acquired by Catapult Sportsnow, dominates this segment, primarily associated with more than 450 teams worldwide, including Chelsea, Real Madrid, and the Brazilian national team.
– All these tracking devices are a part of the electronic performance and tracking system (EPTS) category. Until mid-2015, football players were allowed to wear them only during training.
– However, FIFA, the international governing body of football, issued a memorandum announcing the approval of wearable electronic performance and tracking systems in matches on a condition that the information is not available to coaches during the match. In addition, FIFA relies on a visual-tracking technology called Matrics to provide extensive data in real time. It constitutes on-site heat map, passes completed, and distance covered by each player during the duration of the fixture.
– Furthermore, teams and clubs partnering with analytics companies is the major trend in the market. For instance, many football leagues and clubs have collaborated with Opta, the leading provider of football sports data. Optas analytics are expected to determine every single action of a player in a specific zone on the field, regardless of whether a player has a ball or not.
North America is Expected to Have Largest Market Share
– North America has the highest integration of sports analytics systems, owing to early incorporation and higher revenues associated with the sports industry in the region. Their usage is also driven by the fact that the teams in the region are high value organizations, with huge investments. This requires them to have a regulated business operations based on robust insight, which is provided by the sports analytics systems.
– The North American market is extremely mature. However, the market is expected to witness further growth, due to the increasing incorporation of technology and low penetration in certain sports. In North America, the majority of the teams in Major League Baseball and National Basketball Association are employing these systems, and there remains a substantial market to be tapped in other sports, such as the national football and hockey leagues.
– The competition for user attention among various sports is pushing different sports leagues to incorporate technology that has advanced features and include fan engagement systems, thus creating a demand for the sports analytics systems.The US sports analytics market is considered to be leading, mainly due to the presence of major vendors in the country. In recent years, the US sports analytics market witnessed an increase in the number of mobile and cloud solution providers.
Market Dynamics: –
- Drivers: (Developing regions and growing markets)
- Limitations: (Regional, Key Player facing Issues, Future Barriers for growth)
- Opportunities: (Regional, Growth Rate, Competitive, Consumption)
The report provides key statistics on the market status of the Sports Analytics Market manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the Sports Analytics .
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14244485
- Analyzing the size of the Sports Analytics market on the basis of value and volume.
- Accurately calculating the market segments, consumption, and other dynamic factors of different sections of the global Sports Analytics market.
- Determining the key dynamics of the Sports Analytics market.
- Highlighting significant trends of the Sports Analytics market in terms of manufacture, revenue, and sales.
- Deeply summarizing top players of the Sports Analytics market and showing how they compete in the industry.
- Studying industry processes and costs, product pricing, and various trends related to them.
- Displaying the performance of different regions and countries in the global Sports Analytics market.
Detailed TOC of Sports Analytics Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Scope of the Study
1.2 Study Deliverables
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2.1 Study Assumptions
2.2 Analysis Methodology
2.3 Research Phases
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET INSIGHTS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Value Chain / Supply Chain Analysis
4.3 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Force Analysis
4.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.3.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.3.4 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET DYNAMICS
5.2 Market Drivers
5.2.1 Increasing On-Field and Real-Time data
6 TECHNOLOGY SNAPSHOT
7 MARKET SEGMENTATION
7.1 By Sports
7.1.5 American Football
7.2.1 North America
7.2.3 Asia Pacific
7.2.4 Latin America
7.2.5 Middle East and Africa
8 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
8.1 Company Profiles
8.1.1 IBM Corporation
8.1.2 SAP SE
8.1.3 SAS Institute Inc.
8.1.4 Opta Sports
8.1.5 Trumedia Networks
8.1.6 Oracle Corporation
8.1.7 Tableau Software Inc.
8.1.8 Stats LLC
8.1.9 Catapult Group International Ltd
8.1.10 Sportsradar AG
9 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
10 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
11 FUTURE OUTLOOK
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: